Monday, October 8, 2007

Hi. Bad news. 1.5 inches from either edge for printing. That's one of them. The one Zhuo gave me. PEOPLE WITH OTHER PRINTERS I KINDA NEED THEM BEFORE I SELF-COMBUST. Thanks. ^^

Stars are non-existant because I doubt you people are willing to pay two bombs.

Stuff at the back is /possible/ only if we pay more. A lot more.

The price is already over what the school has capped it at so ... ._. I'll /try/ my very very very best to get it approved.

I know the text is very very small. I'm fixing that.

We can't put midnighters under the nametag thing because people pin their nametags at different places anyway. Besides, on different sizes, it'll be at a different spot. Oh and did I mention that it'll cost a lot more?

If I sound pissy, I'm sorry. I just did not expect this t-shirt thing to be so much work for one person. ._.

No comments: