Friday, April 13, 2007

Announcements

Well, as you all know, I'm tired of making announcements that no one ever wants to listen to. Sooo, y'all shall get announcements from here. Yus.

1) Coat hanger. Uhh, we might not get a coat rack because I don't know what I'll do with it at the end of the year but we could get those 3M hooks that stick on and are taken off easily. ^^

2) SCRIPT PEOPLE FOR RBD SEE ME AND JOSIE KTHNX. DIRECTORS TOO. :D

3) Wells, if anyone has any suggestions for Welfare Comm, they can always tell us. Mhm.

4) Class tee. I'm thinking of black with neon colours (like highlighters). XD If anyone sees pretty graphic printed tees that they like (like OP shirts) they can always forward the image to me and I'll see if I can do something like that. ^^

5) Bloggerssss... Please change the time of your post to the actual Singapore time. You can do so in the box to the bottom right of your window when you post. This is so we know when it was posted. ^^

That's all! :D *phewww*

==EDITOOOOOO==

Lookie, I finished the skin. I am fully aware of the fact that my image was terribly, terribly distorted. ;.; Best I could dig up. The picture is taken by the wonderful photographer Roswitha Schacht. She has an account on morgueFILE with lotsa quality images. :D

==SECOND EDIT==

I fixed the image again (because I'm OCD D:) I like it bigger and darker. Of course, I think it'll be darker on your regular Windows computers so if anyone has any complaints, they can come and slap me in school. :D (I'm joking D:)

No comments: