Friday, April 20, 2007

I wanted to rule Neptune.

You all better hope this works here. It worked on my other blog (as in, the one that practically no one knows of) so I don't see why it won't work here. Of course, I have bad karma, so yeah.

You Should Rule Venus

Venus is a mysterious, stormy planet - shrouded in a thick layer of clouds.

You are perfect to rule Venus, because you are quite emotional and volatile yourself.
Your emotions change as rapidly as the weather on Venus, and both you and the planet are incomprehensible to others.

While you are not a logical thinker, you are quite empathetic.
You can care for and understand others, but your emotions swirl too quickly to truly understand yourself.


I WANTED NEPTUNE. Sigh. I mean, it has the coolest name, AND the coolest colour. Besides, if I remember correctly, Venus is the goddess of <3, and well...I'm more like the EW-IT'S-A-GUY-DON'T-TOUCH-ME!!!!-*runs-away* kind of person. Then again, you know I love you all right? In the platonic, MIDNIGHTERS-ROCK!!! kind of way. Yep.

Shall go and update my stagnant, nobody-knows-about-this blog. Even though I just posted this same quiz thing there.

Elle

No comments: