Monday, May 7, 2007

Shameless publicising

Because the announcement this morning didn't seem to work out, especially next to the Tea-Wax thing. (With no offense meant to Tey and other visiting Guides, but with CCA spirit and all...) So I am re-publicising! And trying to add some humour here and there.

Fyi, I'm talking about GB here.

Anyway. Coconuts cost $3 each, cookies (BIG cookies) at $1.50 each and popcorn at $1.50 each. I'm assuming that it's a bag of popcorn. Yay.

Now for the fun bit! What time you should come. 0945-1045 would be a good timeslot if you want to see Grace Ang struggle with selling coconuts. And buy them. It's not nice to laugh at people and then walk away without making up for it. Tsk tsk. And Ruby will be selling the cookies and popcorn at the same time too! Yes. Or you could come during the 1245-1345 timeslot to buy cookies and popcorn from me and make me look useful. And talk to me, I will be quite sad and gloomy there. Don't ask why.

So yes, that's about it. Sorry if you were quite bored. But promise you'll come by ok? Especially the Walk-a-Jog people, you really don't have much of an excuse. Besides, who would pass up the chance of watching Grace Ang selling coconuts? ;)

Love,
Elle

No comments: