Friday, May 18, 2007

thanks yall for being so understanding when i was sick today, and sorry if i gave you a scare x)
short short shortttt post cos i'm going to bed soon.

#1 i'm pretty well now and i'm going to see a doc tmr(:
#2 thanks for cleaning up after me (so embarassing! sorry!)
#3 and being so efficient in doing so too!

thanks lidan! for being so calm and getting me to take deep breaths.
thank you very very much selene and jane! even though you wouldnt be reading this, but i still wanna show my appreciation for staying with me, calming me down, and even being prepared to accompany me to the clinic. you two really really calmed me down, just being beside me. and sorry if i gave you a fright x) ohman! i'm talking in circles! but yeah, i really (x112) wanna thank you both! it means alot to me!

thanks shao & lowyingxin, for taking charge after i was gone(:
thank you lianne and tyx! yall were so sweet, call message message call(: i really appreciate it!
yall really show me what friends are for<3333
a big thankyou to all my close friends for being so concerned, and i love yall so much! HUGS(:
..and to the rest of the class! i appreciate yall too! for being so considerate and understanding!((:

i wanted to say: HUGS AND KISSES, but no, i am a sick person you should still stay away from me x)

i'm getting better now! really dont know what happened in class, but well. i think i blacked out or sth, and then the seizure. it's so scary i wanna thank mrs loh for her readiness even though i really freaked her out x)

thank you pe dept for being so close to my class! it's so convenient can! wait stop i'm starting to sounds lian. thank you pe teachers who dont know me! mrs anis, mr benyeo, mr kennethtan! ahahaha so nice(: i even got corn bread. i wanna ask: why are there so many bottles of chilli in the pe dept lounge? :o

I THINK I'M BEING PARTICULARLY WEIRDUM IN MY BLOGGING TODAY. thanks once again!

you dont know how much i love you((:

No comments: