Friday, March 16, 2007

All good things must come to an end

Including holidays. If you guys like holidays. Who doesn't like holidays?

. . .

Ok, I'll rephrase that. Who doesn't like homework-free holidays? One, two, three...thirty-three and counting. Yep, homework-free holidays simply rock our world. But like I said in the title, all good things must come to an end. In fact, everything will come to end, good or bad. Like the CPR course. Now tell me, who still remembers what to do if someone fractures her arm?

Enough of the crap. All things will come to an end, but you remember what's just beginning? Learning Journey Week! Yes, all 112ers are clever girls. A whole week of out-of-class lessons (unless you count conversational CL/ML, and MAD, which has a really suitable name), which also means one more week to do any holiday homework you conveniently didn't do. (Which, in my case, is practically everything.) Aren't you all happy? Because I am. And you should be happy that I'm happy. Because you all would be sadists to be happy if I'm not happy. And you would be kind of sad that you were sadists, so you would not be happy like me.

I'm confusing you now. Like I'm confusing myself.

So which activity are you looking forward to most? I have this gut feeling that most of you are looking forward to the Journey of Errors. For me though, it's actually either the NEWater plant or the ACM...*ducks under rotten tomatoes* Forgive me for this, but traipsing around looking for random Singlish signs isn't my idea of fun fun FUN.

I think I've just about said my too-random piece. Say your own piece in response to this via the tagboard *pokes right* or the comments space for this post *pokes below*. And if you are such a technological dinosaur that you can't use either of them (with no offense meant, sorry), then um... I dunno. Write a pen-and-paper note for the class board?

Elle

No comments: