Sunday, March 4, 2007

Speech and Drama

Hey peeps!

Erm, sorry for disrupting our wonderful blog again. Just to tell you guys something. 5 seconds after I yelled my head off after school today, the Honourable Ruby pointed out that I may as well post my message here. Besides, I doubt even 2 people were listening, let alone 16. So I shall tell you what I wanted to say.

Speech and Drama journals and masks are due tomorrow ok! Don't forget! Or else Ms Sergeant may come chasing me with a chopper. And I don't like choppers. (And also, don't be mean - don't "forget" to do it just so that you can watch Ms Sergeant chasing me with a chopper.) Yep. So do your work ok? Love you guys!

Elle

2 comments:

Determinescence said...

Don't worry Elle! Your head is in our hands! *cough* Of course it's very comforting, what are you talking about? *coughcough*

Ruby said...

wtffffff. I thought I was doing the posting-ness and you were doing the let's get my braces tightened-ness. Oh well. ^^