Sunday, March 11, 2007

Happy Holidays!

Hello to the rest of 112! This is Samantha, posting for the first time. Take note that I am 'Samantha', not 'Sammy' or 'Sam' or anything else. Okay? I'll just take it as a yes then.

Honestly, I'm so bored during the March holidays, even though there's lots of free time, to sleep, to play etc. I'm very lazy. I miss school actually, BUT NOT HOMEWORK. There's too much of them. I feel so stressed out. Just in case, I want to elaborate that there aren't holidays in RGS. For your benefit, we have chemistry equations worksheet, math game, poem annotation and write-up thingy, history facts and opinions worksheet, geography ws 3 and FA2 and With Great Pleasure and the extra booklist thing, if you are the hard-working type and ever want to start on them. Not me though.

That's all for my first post. I think that I have bored you enough. Just for fun and to compliment my 'very-nice-title', I would like to wish all of you Happy March Holidays! Haha. Never mind. I know I'm being lame. But who cares...


I know that this is a boring post. For your information, this is my very first post in the thirteen years in my life. I have never blogged before. I took quite sometime to figure out how to do so. That's why my first post is only after some time the blog was up. Don't you ever laugh at me. No silent giggles too. Okay, that's all, a very final BYE!!!

No comments: