Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Heyy!!! Joan here! finally found time to post stuff. yes. I must note that my nickname has been spelt wrongly. Its Joanny/Joannie/Joni not JOANEY. It is sooooo wrong. Yeah. no offense. can u change it? heehee.
Yay.So good luck for your history SA tomorrow. If u haven't studied, I suggest u do some cramming. I don't think I want to fail.
Don't take me as a geek. but my mum insisted I do some revision. I guess it will help. Anyone care to help me revise?
Okay. gtg back to my books now. byee!
this is joan.:))

5 comments:

Ruby said...

JOAN. *slap* YOU. CANNOT. USE. THE. ADMIN. ACCOUNT. FOR. POSTING. KTHNX. D:

Jaclyn said...

Hey um...cramming isn't exactly the greatest option is it? As the HCLers may have seen when I freaked over my GB test.

But anyway, that's not the point. The point is, good luck for the History SA guys! And for any upcoming random pop quizzes (probably from our most *cough* revered *cough* Chemistry teacher).

Yingxin said...

umm ruby, actually people are discouraged from using the admin account, but if people forget it's okay right? i mean, it's not intentional or anything, so ... chill a little. and, what's KTHNX.

Ruby said...

Haha, Ruby jokes. All the time. And kthnx is well... kay thanks. XD

the.midnighters said...

Yeah, chill Ruby! (: We all post rubbish. Including me, P. Detty and yingxin, P. T. Haha!