Friday, March 2, 2007

Rawr.

This be Ruby. Ruby be ph34r. That aside, welcome one and all to our blog! ;o Uhm ... I'm here on official business, I swear. Yes, very official business. WE NEED A SKIN KTHNX. Which means that I have to make one. XD But I can't make one without a theme, now can I? o.O SOOOOO, I need y'all to submit your suggestions by pestering me in class or commenting on this post. All of you are smart little girls, you'll figure out how to comment. ^^ It would be superrrrrbly lovely if you could include picture URLs as well so that I have something to work with. Yup yup. So ... FIRE AWAY! :D

-- Rubs

4 comments:

Yingxin said...

yes i'm a smart little girl! haha i haven't found a suitable picture yet :/ but do you think i could take a photo of some of our classmates and edit it so the faces aren't visible? like just the silhouttes or something. i don't really know.

Ruby said...

Some people but how about the others? Won't THEY feel left out? DDD: Besides, for people like Jing Han, their silhouettes are extremely distinctive. XD I just don't think that putting pictures up is a good idea. :/

Anonymous said...

just random silhouettes? i think it would be okay. and cool! :D

Yingxin said...

well we could ask for volunteers who don't mind their pictures/silhouttes right?