Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Yaysocool Another Post!

Hello 112! :D I'm Shaowei. In case you're wondering who that is, I sit in front, next to Ting Fang, I have blue glasses and a black leather-strap Fossil watch, I have my hair in a ponytail, and I'm also your class chair. If you didn't know, you should take note. :D

I should be doing my History FA now but I decided to post. Because I just joined the contributors thingy and cannot figure out what century Randy was born in. x) Anyway. I thought as a class, we could share things with each other and help each other grow and stuff. (I'm 151.5 cm, I wanna be 167, help me! But not just in terms of height la.) :D So I am going to share with you my list of resolutions. And then you can comment! And remind me! Because I'm getting older and have bad memory. Bleh. And if you're thinking, "What's wrong with her? I don't wanna know this!" then don't read. I'm sure some of you are bound to feel like this so it's okay just don't read. >.<

1) Replace "... huh?" with the more classy, "I beg your pardon?" ^^
2) Stop screaming. Hurriedly-stifled gasps would do.
3) Stop grabbing people upon receiving shocks. Especially stop grabbing Ting Fang because a) it makes her scream and b) Low Ying Xin got mad at me. >.<
4) Pay attention during Math.

I can't think of any more at the moment but really I had a whole list. :D

Okay yes. Let's have a discussion topic! Just for kicks. (;

Is being frank/blunt a bad thing?

Comment and post and stuff. Then we can debate friendlily please. Oh and friendlily is a word! I think. Well neverMIND! We're from 112 which means we're smart which means everyone gets the gist right? :D I stress friendliness now. :)

Sorry this was not a very business-oriented topic but I thought WHY NOT? ^^ So if you get stressed out over this post (which you shouldn't. do relax a bit :D) just umm relax and I'm sorry! :D

2 comments:

Ruby said...

Being frank can be bad but beating about the bush suckz0rz. You frustrate everyone by not saying what you mean and not meaning what you say... What's the point?

Jaclyn said...

1) Don't joke ok! Are you sure you're 151.5cm? Poof. I feel even smaller now.

2) About the frankness thing...it really depends on the context. I mean, if Ms Koh came wearing a clown costume like Ms Phua did once, you wouldn't go right up to her and say she has no fashion sense because you'd automatically get a BETA record or get put in a Girls' Home. On the other hand, if you're really irritated by someone nattering away, I think most of us would just tell her to shut up without the "disturbing the peace" bit.