Thursday, March 8, 2007

End of Term! (sort of)

Hello again! Yeah, from the title you can tell what I'm going to say, actually. Because I probably will be on long term absence from here for what, the whole holidays? I don't know really. But anyway. So I'm just wishing you guys happy holidays in advance ok? Yay! Let's all be happy(ish). Although to tell the truth, for most of us the hols aren't really hols now are they? Oh well. Life's like that.

Right. Well. So how did you find the History SA? I freaked out over the essay and ended up regurgitating stuff from the essay we did in class. Should have committed the model essay to memory. And I think I failed the sources part of the paper. Go me! *waves flag*

Oh, and bring a pillow tomorrow ok? Because I'm doing my Mathetainment and it's really boring. So you should use the time to catch up with your beauty sleep. See, I'm sooooooooooo thoughtful.

Yep, I think that's about it so...yeah. I really don't know how to end so I will just sign off. Byeee!

Elle

2 comments:

Ruby said...

I think I messed up on the essay. The question was "Studying History /enables/ one to contribute positively" not "Studying History /compells/ or /makes/ one contribute positively". DD:

Nineteen said...

Oh No!!! Good point Ruby. I'll fail for history... I didn't write that studying history helps/enables one to contribute positively.I wrote around the same thing as Ruby.