Friday, March 9, 2007

stuffthatyouwanttohearcauseirock!

Heelllo! It's Lianne here. You better know who I am. Because I've finally learned all your names. So you must learn mine! I had to learn a bit less than 32 okay, you all only had to learn ONE name! *mutter* Anyways, that's not what I have to say! (I know, sad right, cause you want to listen to my beautiful melodic voice ramble on longer. I know all of you love me. (: )
Stuff to address:
1. Delay in birthday certs.
2. Blogskin
3. Rebecca wasting one sms space in my handphone inbox
4. Netspeak
5. Learning Journey Week
6. Forgetting to pass on the relay message.
7. ME!

Okay, so here goes, don't fall asleep okay!
1. On the behalf of the dearest 112 Welfare Committee, I sincerely apologise for the delay in the giving out of the birth certs. The projects and exams are being loaded on us, and we have lives to live too! We are really sorry, they will be given out soon.
2. We need a blogskin, Ruby, I'm sure some people don't check this blog, so maybe we should make an announcement and ask who is in favour of the blogskin you created. Or just put it on and if people don't like it then. In Ruby's words: TOO BAD GO MAKE A NEW ONE YOURSELF In my words: Tell Ruby. Yay! That was exaggerated anyways, Ruby is nicer than that yeah? Like Lidan said "This is a nice blog but an ugly blog" or something along those lines.
3. Rebecccca! I won! Hahahahahahaha, you losE! Don't waste my inbox space with you LAME cheers. They're nothing compared to mine! HA! SO THERE!
4. My goodness, paikia, you finally admitted! HA! HA! HAHA! Okay, try not to use netspeak okay, because it drives our dearest chair and me crazy! And you don't want us crazy. Cause you love us too much.
5. Now, Learning Journey Week. Monday is the day we will go for the Journey of Errors thing, so don't forget! Cause we won't be seeing one another on Sunday. Leaders, I would suggest that you call your group members on Sunday, TO MAKE SURE THEY BRING THEIR STUFF. It's up to you if you don't want to though. (: My group, I'm really sorry, I printed out Vanessa TAN'S contact details instead of Vanessa TEY'S. Could you please change it? Thanks! <3
6. I'm sorry about not passing on the relay message. As Shao Wei so finely put it, "I forgot to read the fine print". Yes. To those who didn't receive it, it's about the class decor. Our theme is resort, so bring stuff you can use to decorate, like shells or stuff.
7. And my description is so boring! :'( I'm Lianne. ART GYM. Lol, that doesn't matter, I was just being picky.

With that all said, ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAYS 112!
Yours truly,
P. Detty

1 comment:

Ruby said...

Ruby has to code. Which is EVIL because Blogger changed a lot of crap. Which means that it's taking a while. TT_TT If anyone knows anybody that could help, I'd be eternally grateful. <3