Thursday, March 8, 2007

Some Boring Information

Hello all, your dedicated math rep, Lidan, speaking here.

Oh just in case some of you weren't listening during math class, assignment 1 is due Tuesday, 20 March, in the morning.

And and and
to be able to get int the Math advance class (for those interested), criteria is Bronze in SMO, Distinction in Australian Math Competition, consistent SA results and good class participation. Yay. But I bet no one's interested.

Anyway, that whatever website for I don't know what talk is http://sms.math.nus.edu.sg/talks/Euler300year/Euler300.html

Lol hope I remembered it correctly.

That's all for now, hve a great March Holiday ahead!

6 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Oh wow. Like, I REALLY want to get into the Math advance class.

No wonder Math class is practically nap time for everyone.

dandelion rage said...

Hey elle, some people do, don't insult!

Jaclyn said...

Well poof. That's just the way I am. So sue me!

Or insult me. So I'll go into an emo mood again. Whee.

Anonymous said...

Lol technically I do not nap but it's boring yeah.

Anonymous said...

Haha. Math is really boring. (and the teacher too)Half of the time I'm too sleepy or I don't understand what she is talking about.

Jaclyn said...

Who's that? Reveal yourself!

You know, if you're anonymous, nobody will know who you are and ni jiang ye shi bai jiang. (Translation: There's no point in saying your stuff even if you say it.)