Friday, March 23, 2007

More about me

Yup, me again. I think it would be too long to type the whole dang quiz in a comment (or five, whatever) so I'm doing it in a post too. Hope you guys don't mind. You don't right? Yeah, great.

If I were a month, I would be: December. Don't you guys just <3 December? For one thing, we get gifties. Nifty gifties. Yay for nifty gifties.

If I were a day of the week, I would be: Friday. Similarly, everyone loves Fridays. Except when we have to fumble around with dang ties. So I never untie mine. So clever.

If I were a time of day, I would be: Recess? No no! The end of school. Ah, freedom is sweet.

If I were a sea animal, I would be: A dolphin. They're sooooooooooooooooo graceful. And they swim better than me. YES I CAN SWIM.

If I were a direction, I would be: East. All Oriental-ish, that's me. I'd prefer Central actually (just nice) but it's not exactly a direction now is it?

If I were one of the seven deadly sins, I would be: ....Eh, I have to check what the seven deadly sins are first. Wait right here...Ok, I think I would be sloth. I've hardly done my hols homework. And it's like, almost T2W2.

If I were a historical figure I would be: I don't want to be a historical figure! They didn't have air-con. Moving on...

If I were a planet, I would be: Neptune. I like its colour. And its name.

If I were a liquid, I would be: Milo. Ha ha. Everyone likes Milo. And I really like the colour of Milo packets. It's my all-time favourite colour. <3

If I were a stone, I would be: Stoning. Like JH. Hm. What should I be? Ooh ooh EMERALD. It looks really pretty. Cool name too. Like Neptune.

If I were a tree, I would be: A palm tree. I get to live by the beach. Yay.

If I were a bird, I would be: A phoenix. Yep, got the idea from Rubs. They look soooooooooooo cool.

If I were a flower/plant, I would be: A water lily. Yes! Back in IJ Toa Payoh (yes, wayyyyyy back, before GEP) I was in the Lily class for all 3 years.

If I were a kind of weather, I would be: Snow. Even though I've never experienced it. Must be really cool (no pun intended).

If I were a mythical creature, I would be: A unicorn. NO NOT A PONY LIKE MY LITTLE PONY.

If I were a musical instrument, I would be: A piano. Pi-a-no. Playing classical music.

If I were an animal, I would be: Hm. Funny how hard such a simple question is. Eee, that's self-contradictory. Ok, simple-LOOKING. Ta-dah. How about just a random lion? Lioness? No, they look bald. Never mind, lion.

If I were a colour, I would be: Easy. Milo-tin green. <3

If I were an emotion, I would be: Happy. We should all try to be happy. Don't get bogged down by random ******* ******** (like ** ***).

If I were a vegetable, I would be: EW I HATE VEGGIES. But ah...I guess a carrot. They taste the least bleh.

If I were a sound, I would be: The sound of the waves hitting the shore. Whoosh.

If I were an element, I would be: Water. It's blue. Ok I'm so random.

If I were a song, I would be: Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield. It's really nice, you should listen to it. Or maybe Put Your Records On by Corinne Bailey Rae, that's nice too.

If I were a movie, I would be: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, because I have a sweet tooth. Chocolate is <3.

If I were a book, I would be written by: Myself. Nothing gets you all proud-of-self like DIY.

If I were a food, I would be: A Snickers or Mars Bars ice cream. Mmm.

If I were a place, I would be: Somewhere in Japan because it's rocks.

If I were a taste, I would be: Salty. Tastes good, salty stuff. Like potato chips.

If I were a scent, I would be: The smell of...eh, I really don't know leh. Ooh Ruffles cheese potato chips. Maybe.

If I were a word, I would be: SPASTICATED. Oh yeah.

If I were a body part, I would be: Someone's lazy leg that's always slacking.

If I were a facial expression, I would be: The omgwtfisgoingon look. Also known as the blur look.

If I were a subject in school, I would be: Literature! <3

If I were a cartoon character, I would be: Baby Pooh! OMG so cute.

If I were a shape, I would be: A diamond. Like a square, but prettier. :P

If I were a number, I would be: 1. I am no.1. I AM THE BEST. Ha ha. And I am so lame.

If I were a piece of jewellery, I would be: A necklace. Pretty, and it can strangle people too. Muahahahahahahahahahaha.

If I were a piece of furniture, I would be: A chair. Ha ha I'm not fat.

If I were a car, I would be: A light blue Porsche 911 Carrera. Like Sally from Cars.

If I were an item of clothing, I would be: A pair of jeans that are just right. Yay for jeans.


Ok, done. FINALLY. I will now go and randomly surf the net. TTFN!

Elle

No comments: