Thursday, March 22, 2007

Updaaaaaaate <3

SO. Blog skin first because I know y'all are pissed off at me. Our lovely Blogger has decided to change the template for skinning. That means that the code I worked SO hard on is now useless. Of course I was absolutely stupid and I deleted the code in a flurry of fury which means that I can't use it even though I've found a way to trick Blogger into accepting it. ._. SO, expect me to come up with it soon. Soon. GAH.

Everybody should go to this website. Repeat after me. DOUBLEYOU DOUBLEYOU DOUBLEYOU DAWT DEVIANTART DAWT COM :D There you see lotsa purty purty art. Mhm. I've got meself in an art phase. That means I doodle on anything, including what I was supposed to be annotating. o.- I posted that stupid, useless rant that just wasted 30 seconds of your life to bring you this announcement!

To get to know everybody better, we can post these short quizzy thingies which are fun to fill out and fun to do. Alsooooo, they allow you to know MORE about your pals! Readyyy? Y'all can post the completed quizzy things in comments. Not in the tag board because it'll be messy. D:
This one is called If I were...

If I were a month, I would be: February! The shortest month (like me XD) and it's the sweeeetest because of Valentines' Day. <3

If I were a day of the week, I would be: Wednesday. I've always liked Wednesday, it has a nifty name. XD

If I were a time of day, I would be: Sundown. Such a preeeetty time of day, it's cool and there's normally a breeze too. It's also one of the best slacking times. >:D

If I were a sea animal, I would be: A nudibranch. They're pretty but not many people know about them.

If I were a direction, I would be: West. Nifty song, GO WEST. XD

If I were one of the seven deadly sins, I would be: Lust! Not for any immoral reasons or anything but didja know that lust used to be extravagance but lust was a worse(r) sin so they replaced extravagance with lust. Mhm. *nod*

If I were a historical figure I would be: Uhrrrr... Dead. XD Mulan (if she existed). Her existance is debatable because all the info on her is just one poem. D:

If I were a planet, I would be: Venus. In P5 when we were learning about planets, I was Miss Venus. :3

If I were a liquid, I would be: Raspberry VODKA. Pretty colour. ^^ AND YUMMY. OHMYGOD. VODKA FTFW!

If I were a stone, I would be: Oh-so-obviously RUBY! :D

If I were a tree, I would be: A frangipani tree, they're pretty. :D

If I were a bird, I would be: A peacock, back to my Indian roots! :)

If I were a flower/plant, I would be: A morning glory, even though I'm not a morning person. >:U

If I were a kind of weather, I would be: Cool evening breeze. ^^

If I were a mythical creature, I would be: A phoenix! HA I CAN FLY. >:D

If I were a musical instrument, I would be: Electric guitar! The Edge FTW!

If I were an animal, I would be: A Siberian tigress? Or a snow leopard? HMM. THEYRE ALL PRETTY! DDDD:

If I were a colour, I would be: Reddish purple. ^^

If I were an emotion, I would be: Love. I'm lovely, I promise. ;D

If I were a vegetable, I would be: Ack. Hard choice. Asparagus is pretty and yummy. :D

If I were a sound, I would be: One of Christina Aguilera's scream-sing things because DAMN she can sing. :D

If I were an element, I would be: Fire. ^^

If I were a song, I would be: Fidelity by Regina Spektor. Light-hearted with a nice romantic theme. =3

If I were a movie, I would be: The Italian Job. One of the best movies EVERRRR.

If I were a book, I would be written by: JK Rowling. ONLY THE BEST :D

If I were a food, I would be: Something terribly unhealthy smothered in chocolate. >:D

If I were a place, I would be: Somewhere with prettttttty trees and caked in snow. ^^

If I were a taste, I would be: Spicy. >:D

If I were a scent, I would be: Erm... THE SMELL OF HARIBO. HA.

If I were a word, I would be: "quintessential". It's long, it's fancy and it means representing the most perfect of a quality or class. Not the academic class of course. ^^"

If I were a body part, I would be: Hair. Long, flowy and smooth! XD

If I were a facial expression, I would be: The mrrrrow look. XD

If I were a subject in school, I would be: DANCE! :D

If I were a cartoon character, I would be: NARA SHIKAMARUUUUU, <3 Go Google him. :D

If I were a shape, I would be: A swirl. PRETTY PRETTY SWIRLS.

If I were a number, I would be: 8. It's nice and symmetrical. :D

If I were a piece of jewellery, I would be: Dangling earrings because they dangle and shine. :D

If I were a piece of furniture, I would be: A bed. XD I like to sleep in. >:D

If I were a car, I would be: A black Ferrari Maranello. DAMN THEY'RE PRETTY. :D

If I were an item of clothing, I would be: A solid colour (grey?) hippy shirt with long flowy sleeves.


Whooo, end! :D That took me a long time to type. XD Hope y'all have fun with it! GO DO IT NOW KTHNX :D

1 comment:

Ruby said...

Because I get plenty of these questions, the Seven deadly sins are as follows: Luxuria (extravagance, later lust), Gula (gluttony), Avaritia (greed), Acedia (sloth), Ira (wrath), Invidia (envy), and Superbia (pride).

AHA.