Sunday, March 18, 2007

A Timely Reminder (for HCL pupils)

Hello 112 people!!! Your naggy HCL rep here. I would like to remind you girls to BRING YOUR HCL PARENTS WORKSHOP FORM TOMORROW!!! I beg of you people...don't get too caught up with the holidays that you all forget the form... Only half of the HCl pupils have been good girls and submitted their form to me. As you know tomorrow is like the DEAD DEAD LINE...I don't want to die...I'm pretty sure you all don't want me to either right?

ON MY BLACKLIST: Ting Fang, Grace, Hilary, Joan, Selene, Zhuo Rong, Rachel Tan, Joelle, Tan Ying Xin, Vanessa Tey, Lidan

Btw, I'm looking forward to the el learning journey of errors! Don't you people think it's fun...unlike joelle(no offence) I hate MAD, who would be interested in a pure math game like the Tower of Hanoi??? Only mathematicians would find it fun...I'm digressing from the main aim of this post...

I'm ending the second post in my life soon...please please REMEMBER YOUR HCL Form!!! I'll be super grateful towards you all...

Your lovely naggy old granny,
Samantha =)

P.S. Any comments please tag...

1 comment:

rennie said...

I've put my form in Zheng's locker
-Zhuo Rong