Sunday, March 25, 2007

Don't Look Back, But Always Remember Me As The Girl Who Smiled

I'm supposed to be doing my homework. I'm not procrastinating, I'm.. er.. destressing! Yeah! That's it! Destressing.

If I were a month, I would be: December. Think about it. The only month with no school at all. *dreamy sigh*

If I were a day of the week, I would be: Saturday! Cause it used to be my totally free day. Not anymore, but I do fun stuff on Saturdays! Firstly, gym! Which rocks, then I have math tuition! Which rocks, cause my math teacher is so easy to 'bully'. Haha.

If I were a time of day, I would be: Night. I'm a nightbird. I love to sleep late. And pay for it in the morning. (:

If I were a sea animal, I would be: A shark. Not really a pretty animal I guess. (UNLIKE ME, WHO IS PRETTYPRETTY! Hee) But I am dangerous when provoked. Very dangerous. As in physically. I'd just punch you.

If I were a direction, I would be: North. Cause it's nice and upwards on all the maps. (:

If I were one of the seven deadly sins, I would be: Definitely envy. I took a quiz once. It turned out to be envy. I won't deny it. I envy a lot of people.

If I were a historical figure I would be: Erk. Lim Bo Seng's the person I'm closest to. Him? I don't know, you tell me!

If I were a planet, I would be: Mars. No, I'm not a man, even if men are from Mars. I'm just red hot! HA!

If I were a liquid, I would be: Liquid Titanium. Don't ask why.

If I were a stone, I would be: Amethyst. Pretty!

If I were a tree, I would be: Dead. I'd make myself grow in a place unsuitable for tree-growing. Somehow. I don't want to be a tree! Dead boring!

If I were a bird, I would be: A Japanese Crane. Cause I say so!

If I were a flower/plant, I would be: Rose. Thorny.

If I were a kind of weather, I would be: Cloudy. You should know why by now. (: Heehee.

If I were a mythical creature, I would be: Hmm. Mermaid? IDK!

If I were a musical instrument, I would be: Drum. People say I'm noisy.

If I were an animal, I would be: Dog. They're loyal and stuff, but can be rebellious. Like me. You should see what I did to my school notebook.

If I were a colour, I would be: Silver/Gold. My fav colours!

If I were an emotion, I would be: Hyper!

If I were a vegetable, I would be: Broccolli? There's something else I love better, but I don't know what it's called..

If I were a sound, I would be: Strong wind.

If I were an element, I would be: Fire. You should know by now! The fiery passion, the passion of fire. Ring a bell?

If I were a song, I would be: Over My Head by Fray. <333

If I were a movie, I would be: Lovewrecked. Heehee.

If I were a book, I would be written by: Erm. Shao Wei. I hope. ?? Why? I don't know!

If I were a food, I would be: Stickles. My current craze.

If I were a place, I would be: LONDON!

If I were a taste, I would be: Sweet.

If I were a scent, I would be: Scent of flowers. Yay!

If I were a word, I would be: Bliss.

If I were a body part, I would be: Eyes!

If I were a facial expression, I would be: SMILEY. (:

If I were a subject in school, I would be: Math. Loves.

If I were a cartoon character, I would be: Urh. Kim Possible? :P Or maybe Bonnie. Hee!

If I were a shape, I would be: A circle!

If I were a number, I would be: 4. Power of 4. (:

If I were a piece of jewellery, I would be: Bracelet.

If I were a piece of furniture, I would be: Table? What sorta question is that? O.o

If I were a car, I would be: Erh. Cars. Erh, Ferrari?

If I were an item of clothing, I would be: What I wore today! A black velvet long-sleeved top, that hangs from below the top of your shoulder! Pretty!

Hee, gotta go back to homework now. ): Bye!
Detty.

No comments: