Thursday, March 29, 2007

this post is called... The Revival

I can't spell 'revival'. :D Anyway! We got our history and math back today. I failed math! x) I wasn't sad 'cause I knew I was going to and accepted it long ago anyway. But I'll work harder and all. :) Those who got satisfying results, great job! Those who didn't, great job anyway! And be like me and work harder. :D I am such a role model, I know. -.- Oh well.

Today's also CLAUDIA'S BIRTHDAY. :D Sorry Claudia's birthday is featured here - no favouritism or anything but hey! Since I'm posting, we should also commemorate dear Claudia's birthday. :D Whee. Happy birthday Claudia. Nice rowmate.

Anyway... what else? I can't really remember la. So this is all. :) Our blog is still a bit blah but we have another post now. :D Yay?

No comments: